I used the Mat Stack 4 die to create the pieces for the frame, then made a template using Fillable Frames 7 to cut out the inside of the frame. I used my Crop-A-Dile punch to create the holes on the sides for the twine. I think I added one to many layers to the stack, though – it seems just a bit took thick, especially for a one-layer card.
I dabbed on some Stickles for a little shine, but the reflecting glitter makes the pink of it look a little purple. I could try to take better photos, but I just don’t have time to play around today, and I wanted to at least get this post up. The glitter looks really pretty in person, though, I think.
|Click on photo to enlarge for details.|
I have lots of ideas going around in my head for this technique. I am hoping to find a little bit more time to play with it in the next few days.