THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
So, I have a little surprise today.
And this is actually a bit on the late side! I planned to do this post 28 Followers ago, but as you know, life has been a bit out of my control lately. 😉
Better late than never, right?!!
I am just blown away by the little widget on the right side of my blog that tells me one hundred and twenty-eight people are following my blog. WOW!!
I know that I don’t receive 128 comments on every post, but it is nice to know that there are 128 people sometimes tuning in to my little blog for inspiration, or laughs, or some R&R reading time, or… whatever! 😉
You’ve probably guessed by now,… that I’m here to give away some goodies, right? Well, you guessed right! Here is what I have up for grabs today, in celebration of all you Followers:
12 items – 1 item (approximately) for every 10 followers:
* Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set by Wplus9.
* Labels 3 Die by Wplus9, which coordinates with the stamp set.
* 6×6 Lost & Found Designer Paper Pad by My Mind’s Eye.
* Modern Wallpaper Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug.
* Labels Fourteen Nestabilities Die Set by Spellbinders.
* Scotch 1/2″ Foam Mounting Tape – 150″ roll.
* Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink Pad by Ranger.
* 12 Decorative Brads by The Paper Studio.
* 100 Clear Rhinestones by Kaisercraft.
* 5 Yards of 5/8″ Grapesicle Grosgrain Ribbon by My Favorite Things Stamps.
* 3 Yards of My Favorite Lace by Offray.
* 15 Yards of Lilac Baker’s Twine by The Twinery.
If you think you might be interested in this package of goodies, leave me a comment right here on this post. I would ask you to tell me why you DO follow my blog, but I’m not sure I could handle it if someone really did follow my blog for the laughs! So, maybe just say hello or whether Spring has arrived in your location or some other nice thing. 😉
Comment Deadline will be Easter Sunday, March 31, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. I’ll use Random.org to choose a winning comment and then post the winner’s name sometime on Monday, April 1.
Thank You for following my blog!
Thanks for stopping by today. 😉