The challenge for Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary party is to spend 5 minutes ‘grabbing’ supplies, and then to create something with all the supplies you’ve grabbed.
The supplies I grabbed:
* Scene-It: Celebration (stamp set & dies)
* True Black Cardstock
* Aqua Mist Striped Designer Paper
* Inks: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, and Mint Julep; Memento Black Ink
* By The Numbers Impression Plate
* Some silver glittered cardstock and leftover stars still on the counter from a previous crafting session.
I knew exactly which supplies I would grab – I’ve wanted to play with the Scene-It stamps and dies and had this card in my head for weeks! The impressed numbers on the black panel are barely visible (if at all!) in the above photo, so here is a close-up:
And guess what? They’re upside down!! LOL. I didn’t even notice until I had processed the pics. Oh well – It’s just been that kind of a day! 😉
I spent 5 minutes grabbing supplies early this morning, and then spent the rest of the day trying to find 5-spare-minute blocks of time to work on this card! Finally finished it at about 7pm. **pats self on the back**
Monday tomorrow. Back to the grind.
And the annual Blue & Gold Banquet is up on Tuesday.
Hopefully I’ll see you all again soon with another creation this week!